Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
The Optionis Group is one of the UK's most successful professional services companies, and we are looking for a B2B Marketing Executive to join our growing team.
Through our brands, we specialise in managing tax, employment, accountancy and legislative compliance for the UK's small businesses and contingent workforce - our solutions are market leading, and we're always looking out for the best possible talent.
As a B2B Marketing Executive, you'll primarily be responsible for supporting the team with a variety of offline and online marketing activities for a number of our reputable brands, including Parasol, ClearSky Contractor Accounting, First Freelance and SJD. So, if you have excellent copy writing skills, strong social media knowledge and experience managing external suppliers, then we want to hear from you.
The key responsibilities for the role will include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for the development, design and execution on a range of communication campaigns, with a primary focus on our recruiter sales channel, including social media campaigns, email communications, website updates, online advertising, printed collateral and events.
* Liaison between the Sales and Marketing teams with responsibility for planning, co-ordinating and refining recruiter-facing activity and general on-going sales support.
* Utilise a range of marketing tools on a daily basis, including social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Eloqua and SalesForce.
* Develop overarching messages to communicate and write compelling copy that gains cut through.
* Manage the creative and production process for marketing campaigns, focusing mainly on online and email activity but also advertising, sales support collateral and direct mail.
* Production of all recruiter-facing emails, online and offline collateral, promotional items and social media posts.
* Maintain marketing calendars and ensure all planned marketing activity is delivered to a high standard, on time and on budget.
* Communicate marketing campaigns to internal departments and act as marketing point of liaison for business wide projects.
* Carry out competitor research, presenting this back through clear, action orientated reports.
* Ability to write compelling, single minded creative briefs.
* Excellent creative and copy writing and assessment skills plus strong attention to detail.
* Strong social media knowledge and experience of leading on creative ideas on various social channels.
* Able to work on own initiative and develop own briefs and campaigns
* Fluent with online marketing techniques.
* Able to work well with other departments to ensure success of campaigns.
* Able to juggle a wide range of projects and used to prioritising a large workload.
* Experience of managing external suppliers.
* 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above including Maths and English.
* 3 A levels (or equivalent) at grade C or above.
* Track record of marketing campaigns that have been successfully planned and implemented.
* Good grasp of event planning, webinars and print requirements.
* Basic working knowledge of online tools such as Google Analytics and Eloqua.
* Good understanding of both B2B and B2C marketing best practices.
* Good presentation skills.
* Educated to degree level.
* CIM Certificate or Diploma.
* IDM Certificate or Diploma.
* Eloqua Fundamentals or Master Training
Taylor & Francis Group
Hudson IT (Scotland)
First Recruitment Services
First Recruitment Services