Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Huntress
We are seeking an experienced Secretary and Administrator to join a Leeds based Surveyors firm.
Title: Team Secretary and Administrator
Salary: up to £24,000
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Receiving deliveries
- Filing. Creating electric and hard copy files. Archiving
- Issuing reports - printing, binding and sending
- Photocopying, printing, scanning, binding, uploading/resizing/transferring photos
- Maintaining stationary stock and ordering items when necessary
- Liaising with office cleaners and suppliers (milk man, papers, etc)
- Health and Safety - Fire warden. First aider. Point of contact in respect of lone-working policy
- Maintaining a tidy office
- Ad hoc typing of (mostly) dictations
- Producing accurate reports, letters and other documents in accordance with standard formats - meeting any agreed deadlines
- Accurate and up to date filing of correspondence and other documentation
- Managing own and colleagues diaries efficiently
- Processing expense claims and travel arrangements
- Other ad-hoc secretarial and administration responsibilities
What we're Looking For:
The ideal candidate will have a professional and can-do attitude, be self-motivated, flexible and be able to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines. He/she will have excellent organisational abilities and a good eye for detail. Other requirements include:
Extensive experience in digital dictation
- Accurate typing speeds, minimum 45-50 wpm
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications with intermediate experience in editing and formatting Excel documents
- Experience within a similar role
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with clients, all levels of staff and other external contacts are essential
- Experience of working with Lotus notes would be an advantage but not essential
Daily Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.