Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
£25,000 - £40,000 + Package (Depending on experience)
We are currently searching for an experienced Technical Coordinator, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Bourne area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
* The role will require a working knowledge of the current Building Regulations, sewer/highway Section Agreements, and the Code for Sustainable Homes
* Appointing and managing civil engineering consultants to produce highway and drainage designs.
* Co-ordinating the Code for Sustainable Homes, Robust Detail and Building Control submissions.
* Overseeing the initial geotechnical investigations, site archaeology and ecology requirements.
* Co-ordinating the structural engineering aspects and foundation design solutions for each development.
* Act as the project point of contact for the Construction and Commercial teams on each project.
* Act as the CDMC on each project to co-ordinate the Pre-Tender and Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans.
* Apply for and co-ordinate the utility services for each project.
* Preferably qualified in civil engineering or a building-related discipline, the successful candidate will have a proven track record working in a similar role with a major housebuilder.
* The role will require a working knowledge of the current Building Regulations, sewer/highway Section Agreements, and the Code for Sustainable Homes. Skills
* The successful candidate will have excellent all-round communication skills, be highly self-motivated, able to work to under their own initiative as well as part of a tight team.
* Used to working to tight deadlines, they will be computer literate and fully conversant with AutoCAD.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
* CSCS Card
* First Aid
* Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Must be computer literate
For more information please contact Felecia Conroy on (phone number removed)
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Just Recruitment Solutions Limited