Deputy Manager - Nursing Home
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Deputy Home Manager / Clinical Lead
A permanent Deputy Manager post has become available in a reputable nursing home in Horley.
* Up to £40,000 per year
* Qualified nurse adult or mental health
* CQC rating: Good
* Contracted 40 hours per week
* Interviews are being held as soon as possible
WHO YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR:
* Nursing and residential care home that provides person-centered care to the elderly with dementia.
* Owned and run by a reputable care home group committed to high standards of care provision.
* Good CQC inspection under every category.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• You must be a qualified nurse- RGN or RMN - and registered with the NMC
• Previous experience in a Senior Nurse or Deputy Manager role essential
• Min 3 years hands-on nursing experience
• Passion for elderly / dementia care
• Excellent communication skills
JOB REQUIREMENTS OF THE DEPUTY MANAGER:
• Assist the Care Manager in planning and implementing the highest quality of nursing care to the homes frail elderly residents, some of who may suffer with dementia
• Work autonomously and independently whilst building strong relationships with the management and care staff throughout the organisation
• Maintain and assess the home's high quality care
• Organising and motivating the carers to ensure excellent standards of care are delivered
• Assist in inductions and orientations of new care staff
• Help to uphold the home's reputation as a recognised centre of excellence
• Liaising with other healthcare professionals and members of the multi-disciplinary team
• Administrative duties
Apply today to arrange an interview or call (phone number removed) for more information!!
Unit Lead / Nurse Manager / Senior Nurse / Deputy Matron / Deputy Home Manager / Clinical Lead Nurse
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents