Programmer Analyst (Entry Level)
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by SYNTEL
About us: The Syntel Inc. is a publicly held (NASDAQ:SYNT) global software solution company with wholly owned subsidiaries in US, UK, India, Canada, Germany, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, France, Ireland & Mauritius. Syntel Inc.'s gross revenues for year ending 2016 are about $966.6 million.
Syntel is an Information Consulting Technology company. Syntel, undertakes data processing needs for American businesses and adapt existing computer technology to fit each client's unique requirements. It does so by providing businesses with unresolved data processing needs with exceptionally qualified Project Manager on a temporary contract basis to work on one particular project. We perform computer-consulting services for various companies throughout the USA. The beneficiary is Syntel's employee and will remain as the same at all times.
Most recently, Forbes Magazine ranked Syntel as 90th among Top 200 Small Companies that contribute to American Business.
Title: Programmer Analyst (Entry Level)
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Full Time (Permanent)
• Supporting technology projects throughout the planning and delivery cycles.
• Deliver software development improvements.
• Support the development of Syntel's best practices.
• Research and gather both business and technology requirements to support project initiatives.
• Perform analysis of existing or new processes to determine how to best enable and implement.
• Respond to Intersystem impact requests to get the impacted stake holders.
• Work closely with a highly synergized team of Project Managers and Technical resources.
• Ensure comprehensive, timely and quality delivery of all requests.
• Work with business facing analysis to determine and translate business requirements into technology solutions.
• Participate in end-to-end research and analysis across multiple teams. Work closely with clients/customers to ensure alignment on technical solution.
• Ensure that all documentation meets/aligns with required compliance standards. Coordinate and monitor end-to-end testing activities.
• Responsible for the quality of deliverables in terms of the analysis report, technical design documentation, and the adherence to technical compliance standards.
Minimum Qualifications include:
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 3.0 or higher Cumulative GPA
• Excellent verbal communication and written, with active listening and summarization skills.
• Knowledge and experience in gathering data for requirements and use case development.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Must have the ability to relocate anywhere in the United States based on project requirements.
• Must be Eligible to Work in the United States without Visa Sponsorship.
Preferred Qualifications include:
• Programming experience from internships or university projects in any language (Java, .NET, C#, C++, Python, Big Data, Oracle, etc.).
All selected candidates will go through training related to technologies.