Senior Wealth Management Associate
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by UBS
Are you skilled at developing wealth management strategies? Does financial data excite you?
We're looking for a Senior Wealth Management Associate to:
• assist financial advisors in client conversations, providing analytic information and aiming to understand the client's goals
• develop customized asset allocation strategies and investment solutions for clients
• provide support for client relationship building and business development activities
• perform business analytics as needed to support financial advisors in the growth of the business
• analyze and interpret portfolio performance reviews and make recommendations to financial advisors for potential change
You'll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them. As a Senior Wealth Management Associate, you'll play an important role in client relationship building and business development.
• series 7 and 66 licenses (for registered CSAs only)
• ideally 3years of experience in client service, within the finance sector
• bachelor degree or equivalent, focusing on finance, business administration, accounting or law preferred
• excellent communicator, with top-notch interpersonal skills
• analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody's business)
• dynamic and flexible team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. Job Reference # 186982BR