Part time Customer Advisors
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by USMAART Limited
USMAART are currently recruiting for a number of Part Time evening Customer Service Advisors based in Dudley, West Midlands. This is an extremely sought after position due to both the hours offered and the fact that the organisation only recruit at volume, once a year.
You will be a joining a specialist car insurer with over 100,000 customers to service. The aim of the role is to provide day-to-day administration and client insurance requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
- To provide compliant broking and administrative services to clients
- Checking policy documents
- To handle the invoicing of premiums due, maintaining effective credit control
- Process correspondence, midterm adjustments, claims, renewals and quotations
- Understand the client's situation, opportunities and problems
- Ensure where possible, premiums are settled in accordance with procedure
- Assist team performance through regular communication with colleagues
- To maintain and develop personal knowledge and skills through personal professional development
- To ensure all customer complaints are identified and handled strictly
- To share best practice with colleagues across the wider business
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Excellent communication skills either face to face or over the phone
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a wider team to achieve key objectives
- Experience of working towards targets and KPIs
- Good initiative skills and the ability to make the right decision for the customer
Hours and Salary
- You will be working 4pm till 8pm Monday to Friday
- Every other week you will be working a Saturday 9am1pm with an agreed day off in the week
- Please note you will be required to complete 4 weeks full time training.
The salary for the role is £8,414 per annum plus company benefits and a bonus