Residential Support Worker - Telford
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: £21,000 - 25,000
Hours: 35 hours per week - 1 on 2 off or 2 on 4 off Inc. sleep ins
The company supports children and young people who have led troubled lives. We are seeking Qualified Residential Care Workers to join the growing organisation, at various homes across Shropshire. Flexibility is important as you may be asked to work at a number of different homes over a period of time.
* Hold a relevant Level 3 Qualification.
* Committed to providing an excellent level of care for our young people.
* Enthusiastic in your approach to tough challenges.
* Assertive in difficult situations
* Able to remain calm under pressure.
* A strong communicator with great interpersonal skills.
* To apply for the role, you will require:
* Full driving licence and your own vehicle
* Flexibility to travel and work shifts (A typical shift is 2 on 4 off and will include the requirement to sleep on the premises)
* Highly competitive salary scales, and reward schemes.
* Employee Assistance Programme - 24-hour confidential support. Counselling, advice and assistance service.
* Excellent professional training, not just the basics but on-going skills development that is recognised as industry leading within the social care sector.
* Opportunities to join our Management Development Programme.
* Regular professional supervision and team support meetings.
* Clinical support and consultation to our teams.
* Career development and progression.
Please apply with your current CV below - interviews to be arranged immediately