Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Pertemps Plymouth Commercial
Pertemps are recruiting for a Finance Administrator for a head office of a business that works with clients on a national and international level. This is a great opportunity for career development and to build on your finance experience by working for a large organisation!
You must have previous finance experience working in an office environment. You must also have an AAT qualification or similar to be considered for this position.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• To support the administration and processing of accounting information in order to enable the preparation and presentation of accurate accounting reports.
• To process all purchase orders from suppliers through the Finance system.
• To process all invoices electronically from email to our Finance system. To check the coding of all invoices posted and to match all PO's to invoices in the accounts system to enable accurate and timely reporting and reconciliation.
• Enter credit card transactions and petty cash to the Finance system.
• Plan, prioritise and organise personal weekly workload in order to meet deadlines and targets/objectives including for month end and year end accounting and to deliver workload ensuring all compliance.
• Varied experience of administrative processes. Previous experience of working with a PO (purchase order) system would be a distinct advantage
• Competent with MS Office, including Microsoft Excel
• Attention to detail and accurate data entry
• Proven ability to plan and organise effectively
• Excellent business communication skills (verbal and written)
• Experience in a business-to-business client focused environment
• Able to engage effectively with employees, clients and suppliers at all levels
• You will be working in a small team of like-minded individuals where training and development is encouraged, there is a supportive, fun and friendly culture.
Full time office hours 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
£17,000-£19,000 dependant on experience.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Dress down Fridays
The position is based on the outskirts of Plymouth. This position will suit applicants with a background in Finance, Bookkeeping, Administration.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, please click apply now or call Natasha at the Pertemps Plymouth Branch to fast track your application!