Senior Sous Chef
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by We Are SSG
My client is seeking for a Senior Sous Chef. Located in Cambridge, you will need the following -
* Qualified to C&G 706 1/2 or an appropriate NVQ or equivalent
* Support the Executive Head Chef in ensuring the highest standards of food preparation and presentation throughout
* Post holder will have a minimum of two year's experience working in a kitchen environment and demonstrate strong leadership, organisational time management, and planning skills.
* An ability to motivate others and to adopt a hands-on approach in a varied and demanding team environment is essential.
* Undertake menu planning in conjunction with the Executive Head Chef; price dishes for the Cafeteria and functions as required; confirm daily numbers; minimise food wastage; and maintain appropriate records.
If you match the above criteria and you find the Senior Sous Chef role of interest Orbita Recruitment are happy to offer you a voucher of £150.00 which will be yours after your probationary period. Also, if you recommend a friend in the same childcare industry and they also pass their probation period you will be entitled to a voucher of £150.00
Social Care & Education
Chef Results Limited
Tonic Talent Ltd