Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Edwards People
Our client has a track recording in developing their staff and a number of key roles within the business are held by staff that have worked their way up through the business. You will be given a specific onboarding and training programme to enable you to hit the ground running and lead your shift my example and achieve your production plan and targets.
This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the largest food production businesses in the UK and the largest specialist in their sector. They are a multi-site organisation that have grown this year organically and through a number of strategic acquisitions, they are blazing a trail that is will be hard to follow.
Duties, Responsibilities, Experience and Skills required will included but not be limited to;
* To carry out planned and reactive maintenance. Including, but not limited to painting, joinery, minor building repairs, and other general duties in support of the rest of the team
* To close / update completed PPM tasks on the site computerised maintenance system
* Supporting the engineers with basic tasks
* Undertaking facilities and operational maintenance
* Light metal fabrication
* Previous experience of working in a FMCG environment
* Building Maintenance experience
* Working with lubricants
* Welding - TIG
Working hours for the role will be 08:30 to 17:00. You'll be working Monday to Friday.
Please get in contact with the team at Edwards People to discuss the role in more detail