Data Services SSI - Analyst # 124784
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Credit Suisse -
The Standard Settlement Instruction (SSI) Data Production team supports the set up and ongoing maintenance of global client and firm SSIs in multiple systems. The SSI team operates in compliance with the Global Payments/Funds Transfers Policy; and ensures appropriate oversight and controls over SSI set-ups are in place to enable smooth and timely settlement.
- You will execute data maintenance in static systems such as client and SSI data/account creation, amendment, validation, deactivation, repair and enrichment of records, in a timely and accurate manner.
- You will actively handle client queries and issues. Ensure effective follow up, investigation, resolution and critical issue, where needed.
- You will nurture and establish internal client relationships to provide extraordinary client service.
- You will perform root cause analysis and research on process exception, data quality issues etc to support our key internal client who rely on the data we maintain to execute and settle transactions on a timely basis.
- You will monitor, run and mitigate data quality breaks, minimizing operational risks issues associated with data maintenance in the production operation.
- You will act as a mentor to the team and provide supervisory support whenever needed.
- You will engage in business partner management meetings to understand the business needs and address any process gaps/pain points.
- You will understand the business areas that the group supports and run workflow based on Customer/Market priority and sensitivities.
- You will develop an understanding of the importance of the Data integrity of the function and action all requests with a control based mindset.
- You will identify trends/common themes and work with the Line Manager to address those gaps.
- You will ensure daily control reports are being monitored and any outstanding items are being cleared on time.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have Bachelor's Degree.
- Financial services background helpful.
- Customer Service Focus - you are able to work with our customers to ensure that we provide a high and consistent standard of service.
- Attention to detail - accuracy, control and timeliness are critical success factors.
- Do you have strong communication skills in written & oral?
- Team work - you have the ability to work as part of a team, willing to take on tasks as workflow dictates.
- Time management - you have the ability to prioritize tasks, work under pressure & adhere to deadlines.
- Control Orientation - appreciation of importance of segregation of duties and the need to maintain data integrity.