Head Pastry Chef
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Berkeley Scott
Head Pastry Chef - Watford - £40 to £45k
- Working for a national contract caterer as the Head Pastry chef for one of there largest sites
- You will be challenging the norm and looking to exceed the customers' expectations without losing the identity of the contract caterers' core identities.
- You will be set with providing direction and quality of the food proposition for the business with the pastry section
- Leading the food development aspects of the business and drive the flow of innovative and fresh ideas.
- Long term strategies to developing new and exciting offers
- Compile and build recipes and methods ensuring operational suitability.
- Keep up to date with current street and commercial food scene
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of Leading a pastry team, with ideally experience of large volume
- Proven track of development in which has increased profitability and customer satisfaction for pastry
- Commercial Acumen
- Presentation skills
- Excellent planning and time management.
- An awareness of the seasonality of ingredients.
- Knowledge of allergens and nutritional information.
This Development Chef position is offering:
- Up to 40k to 50k basic salary
- A fun, dynamic work environment