Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Real Recruitment Solutions
Salary: From £16000 to £18000 + Commission
This position would ideally suit somebody who has worked in the Care Sector or a resourcer happy to learn about the Care Sector.
Are you looking for an opportunity that offers you the platform to learn more about recruitment?
If you can recognise and work to people's needs and expectations are target driven, self-motivated and ambitious then we want you. If you can offer us this we will offer you a small and friendly team with a nice working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
This role of trainee recruitment consultant here at Real Recruitment Solutions is an import part of our Healthcare Team as our business is growing. Based in Bournemouth with easy parking on site or close by you will learn from successful and passionate co-workers.
The role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant based in Bournemouth will include the following duties:
• Assisting our current healthcare consultant with day to day responsibilities such as resourcing and pre-screening of candidates, setting up interviews, chasing references. You will quickly learn the end to end recruitment process.
Our ideal team member will be:
• A motivated individual who is willing to learn.
• Passionate about gaining new skills in recruitment.
• Experience in the Healthcare profession is ideal but not essential if you have experience in a recruitment team.
Excellent written and verbal English is required along with a qualification in Maths.
This position might suit a Care Coordinator looking for Mon - Fri hours or a Senior Care worker looking to work in an office environment.
What's on offer?: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
• £16000 to £18000 per annum.
• Opportunity to earn commission on placed candidates.
• Training and experience in recruitment.
• Small, friendly team.
• Other benefits.
If you are interested in the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant in Bournemouth then please apply now or contact Sonja or Kathryn at Real Recruitment Solutions at Real Recruitment Solutions.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions is committed to a policy of equal opportunities across all areas of our business and at all stages in the selection process. Acting in accordance with the Equality Act 2010, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, age, disability, race, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union.