Corporate Tax Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by HANDLE RECRUITMENT
Handle are delighted to be working alongside one of the worlds Largest and oldest Broadcasting services in the search for a Corporate Tax Manager. You will be responsible for direct tax across the global business, reporting into the Head of Group Taxes. You will ensure compliance globally and provide advisory support.
- Reviewing corporate tax returns
- Quantifying corporate tax for the account
- Be comfortable with dealing with HMRC queries
- Thorough understanding of UK TAX and International tax affairs
- Able to work well within a team.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Professional accounting and/or tax qualification ACA, CTA or equivalent
- An understanding of UK direct tax law and its application in the media sector, specifically the spirit and intention of the law
- In-house experience
- Experience of working with cross-border organisations and managing global tax risks
- Experience of UK corporate tax compliance and group tax reporting under IFRS, FRS101 and FRS102
- An understanding of appropriate processes and controls required in a global organisation for the management of direct taxes
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.