Senior Administrator/Junior Paraplanner
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Peartree Wealth Management
The firm is a professional Wealth Management practice which has over 15 years of experience working with high net worth clients. We provide a high quality, bespoke service based upon a detailed understanding of our clients' needs and objectives.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administrator/Junior Paraplanner to join on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working within an IFA practice and ideally over 7 years.
The successful candidate should have good technical knowledge and a sound understanding of how pensions & investments work. Keen eye for attention to detail with good Paraplanner skills so that they can fully support the adviser. The support would cover;
- Effectively delivering Support to Financial Adviser & Clients.
- Regularly updating Director & Financial Adviser on the progress of outstanding cases and dealing with technical queries from clients.
- Ensuring all data and appropriate checklists are accurate and collating information in line with the Director's & Financial Adviser requirements.
- Collating & Pre-populating New Business/Servicing Forms and Application packs as well as preparing client meeting packs for Annual Reviews.
- Processing New Business ensuring all transactions are tracked thoroughly in a timely manner.
- Producing and issuing Client Fee Invoices.
- Ensure Suitability Reports are prepared for the Financial Adviser to review & edit before sending to clients.
- Building client's on Cash Flow Modelling ready for Financial Adviser.
Must be confident and experienced in the use of platforms/WRAPS as over 75% of client assets are held on various platforms/WRAPS, key skills will include;
- Proactively reviewing and maintaining Investment Portfolios and Platform Accounts on a regular basis to ensure all are in order.
- Implement online fund switches, whether individual or bulk to ensure client's asset allocations are up to date.
Applicant must have a professional standard of presentation, strong communication skills, highly numerate and analytical with great attention to detail and able to work on their own initiative. Honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidence and confidentiality are key. This is not the typical administrator role of the past, but is a demanding role delivering support of the future, and the right candidate must be able to demonstrate that they already have most of the requisite skills and willing to learn new skills to fill any gaps.