Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Search Consultancy
- Talking to our customers to understand their financial situation and identify solutions to deliver fair and appropriate customer outcomes
- Setting up affordable and sustainable repayment plans, working with customers to help them understand the benefits of paying off their account in the shortest possible time
- Delivering outstanding customer service - working within clear guidelines to maximise your performance across quality, productivity, efficiency and conversion rates
- Making sure we treat customers as individuals, recognising those in financial difficulties and / or vulnerable situations. Where appropriate, recommending free debt advice or passing the customer to one of our specialist teams.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience:
- Communication - excellent communication, listening and questioning skills
- Team work - can work as an effective team member towards common goals
- Personal Effectiveness - is self-motivated and takes responsibility for own achievements and development
- Focus on Results - achievement orientated with the drive to succeed
- Customer & Client Focused - takes personal responsibility for providing an excellent customer experience
- Computer literate
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.