Account Manager - Customer Service
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Plus One Personnel
Our client is market-leading company with a brand and reputation envied by its industry peers. An opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager (Customer Service) to join their Retentions team. This is an awesome opportunity to join a really motivated and exiting team and to provide this company's customers with the best experience possible.
- Dealing with customers via telephone and email which includes making outgoing calls and responding to incoming queries in a timely manner
- Building excellent relationships with customers and being able to understand their needs and recommend appropriate solutions
- Review customers' accounts and recommend additional products and services that can add value to the customer
- Manage the annual subscription renewal process, maximising retention rates
- Maintain regular contact with customers throughout their subscription
- Provide first-line support to customers on system, issues & queries including resetting passwords, providing guidance on system usage and escalating issues to IT or the Customer Success Team as necessary
- Update the company CRM system with customer information and notes
- Working towards clear and achievable targets offering financial reward, recognition and career advancement.
Key Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate MUST have previous experience of working in a Customer Service environment
- Proactive and able to develop lasting business relationships with existing customers, ensuring that the customers' needs are always met (and exceeded!)
- Strong negotiator with strong influencing skills.
- Flexible, resilient and adaptable.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated with ability to work on targets
- Excellent spoken and written English along with excellent telephone manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually with a positive and can-do attitude at all times
- Computer literate
Working hours: 9am to 5:30 pm - Monday to Friday
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Giulia on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.