Customer Support Advisor
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Cranleigh Scientific
An experienced Customer Support Advisor is required to join an established and growing medical technology business that specialises in the design and manufacture of a range of women's health diagnostic products.
The successful Customer Support Advisor will be responsible for supporting both new, potential and existing customers over the telephone, and via email.
To be considered for the Customer Support Advisor opportunity you will need to have at least 2 years of telephone-based support experience, (If this has been gained within a scientific or medical technology environment this will be desirable but not essential), combined with excellent communication skills,
Customer Support Advisor Requirements:
- 2 years within a customer facing / telephone support position
- Experience working within a medical technology or scientific environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using bespoke CRM systems to record information
- First class organisational skills
Customer Support Advisor Benefits:
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 plus benefits including on-site gym, on-site canteen, discounted brand shops, pension, and 25 days holiday all situated in a fantastic work location.
Hours of work 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Location: Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire