Senior Sales Executive/Key Account Manager (Events) - London Victoria
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Savvy Recruitment Ltd
Senior Sales Executive/Key Account Manager (Events) - London Victoria 40K
Dynamic Events Company who have consistently delivered innovative, thought-provoking and insightful events, ranging from conference and exhibitions to training courses and forums are on the lookout for a driven Senior Sales Executive/Key Account Manager, to drive strategic growth and bring on Key Accounts through new business.
This is an exciting and challenging role selling exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities for innovative technology events and exhibitions. You'll have the opportunity to develop and maintain a strong understanding and knowledge of a pioneering, innovative sector.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive strategic growth through new business and high profile keyaccounts
- To develop and maintain complex deals both through exhibition and sponsorshipsales
- Buildclientrelationships andensure overallgrowth oftheexhibition
- Research&understand themarketsectorinordertodrivetheeventssuccess
- Be fully conversant with a range of ourproducts
- Attend competitive events and industry trade shows for businessdevelopment
- Beabletodevelopanddeliveraccuratepipelines,salesreportswithinweeklysales & projectmeetings
What we are looking for
- Must have sponsorship & exhibition sales experience
- Possess strong knowledge of sales processes and structure, be able to research and source your own leads under littlesupervision
- A confident communicator across all channels including face toface
- A decision maker, flexible and able to work at pace within a highly demanding and at times pressurised environment
- IT literate across multiple systems to include Word & Excel
- Good communication skills both verbal andwritten
- Driven sales person who is adept atclosing
- The ability to understand business issues and identify newopportunities
- Effective organisation and timemanagement
This company are in growth mode and in order to take them to the next level, they are entering a positive period of transition and change in terms of culture, structure, process and product.
They offer a stimulating and challenging place to work with strong realistic targets. This role offers the selected candidate a clear path for potential career progression within the company.
Whilst offering a competitive salary, holidays, great hours of work, childcare voucher scheme and a pension, in return they also offer an inviting work environment, working at impressive central office locations, developing yourself within an established team of professionals and creating a career fully supported by a reputable fast growing company.