Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
They are currently recruiting a finance assistant to join their expanding Finance Department within their state of the art head office in Blackburn.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for success and an eye for detail. Excellent Excel Skills are a must, with strong mathematics skills
Forecasting - Updating store and company forecasts
Purchase Ledger- Processing Purchase Invoices, Making Supplier Payments, Supplier Account reconciliation
Banking- Updating Daily Cash Book, Allocating Receipts & Payments on Sales & Purchase Ledger, Weekly Bank Reconciliation
Sales Ledger- Reconciling Sales with Stores, Processing Sales invoices, Debtors account reconciliation
Month end Accounts- Accounts to Trial Balance, Assisting with Payroll, Balance Sheet reconciliation, Assisting in production of monthly accounts, Cash Forecast, Assist with budgeting.
* Taking accurate stock reports monthly
* Reporting back on store sales by month with trends
* Reporting back on profit margins by product and by store
* Reporting back on sales performance by staff member and by store
* Analysing competitors and market trends
Lancaster Roman Catholic Diocesan Trust