Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Jobheron
A well-established clothing supplier is looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their team in Sheffield.
They create beautiful screen printed scarves, kimonos, kurtas, pants and gowns. Their eclectic collection is influenced by their travels around the world.
As their Office Manager, you will be managing their stock control system, obtaining freight quotes and running a very cost effective system. Administration duties will include the day to day running of the office and warehouse, staff rotas, accommodation and travel bookings. You may also find yourself posting sales and purchase invoices, as well as bank receipts and payments.
- Understanding of import and export of goods and associated paperwork
- Excellent IT skills
- Basic understanding of sage accounts is necessary
- Understanding of lead times and placing orders
- Experience liaising with larger clients
- Excellent telephone manner as you may be required to conduct some sales when other team members are away
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Office Manager, Administrator, Stock Control Administrator, Warehouse Manager, Logistics Manager, may also be considered for this role.