Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Finance Assistant needed, Cambridge based
The successful candidate will be happy working in a small team using their own initiative and be a confident communicator as there will be the need to be in contact with suppliers, customers and other internal departments. Our client is a forward-thinking, progressive company with plans for expansion, and as such offers the best employees a secure and rewarding future and the potential for career progression.
Hours: Mon - Fri / 9:00am - 17:30pm
Salary: £19,500 - £22,000
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
• General office support to the Finance team.
• The ability to be flexible in the role is key.
• Liaise with customers on cash collections / debt queries.
• Ensure prompt collections through issuing statements, sending letters, making phone calls.
• Preparing cases for legal action and liaising with courts to progress claims.
• Allocate daily cash as received.
• Resolve queries, and issue credit notes and invoices as required. Involves working with other departments.
• Report on key performance statistics.
• Maintain the system as necessary - create / amend / delete accounts etc.
• Assist with other finance duties as required.
• To meet all Sales Ledger deadlines.
• Encourage customers to use direct debit as a payment method where practicable.
• Assist in ensuring a productive and successful finance team.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team in a small office environment.
• Flexibility and willingness to assist with other finance duties as required.
• Excellent numeracy skills.
• Methodical with an eye for detail
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
FAUNA & FLORA INTERNATIONAL