QA Web Coordinator
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Aquent
Our client a reputed Apparel & Fashion Accessories company is looking for a QA Web Coordinator/ Digital Assistant for a short term role of 3 months to be based out of their SF Office.
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO ADD A MAJOR BRAND TO YOUR RESUME!!!
- The QA Web Coordinator on the Production team assists in guaranteeing the accuracy of digital marketing content and promotions; providing daily support of all site initiatives to enhance the overall customer experience. This individual will perform a variety of functional, integration, compatibility, and user acceptance testing.
- The person in this role will be responsible for the coordination/set-up and proofing of select categories on the internet site. Proof and edit product and collection pages, verify copy accuracy, crop images and ensures that all content meets our formatting rules, copy guidelines and makes for an optimal shopping experience.
- Serves as liaison between the merchants and IT. Utilize the mainframe to identify needed assets for each launch and communicate to outside vendors as needed.
- Fix errors on the live site and make mid-window updates based on business needs. Visit competitor websites to generate ideas and improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. Experience with internet site production with keen understanding of what is involved with changing content on the web.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify, document, analyze, track defects and communicate testing results
• Validate user expectations are achieved during testing
• Support site launches including but not limited to product launches, promotions, new functionalities and site content updates
• Performs the final assessment of site content & digital promotions prior to publishing on the site
• Works closely with team in tracking and troubleshooting defects found; clearly communicates issues and the potential root cause; escalates issues and recommendations with an appropriate level of urgency.
• Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site experience or enhance our internal tools.
• Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
• Highly analytical and detailed.
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to document, analyze, track defects and communicate testing results
• Good working knowledge of application testing
• Knowledge of ecommerce website functionality
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
Minimum educational level:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 0 - 2 years of work experience in a Quality Experience role or Digital assistant producer role or similar background , preferably in eCommerce.
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They're experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.