ICT Senior Project Manager - EMEA
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Competitive Salary + private Health, dental insurance, life assurance x4, great pension + bonus
A leading global pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hatfield has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager to provide effective project management of EMEA ICT projects ensuring that project products meet the business objectives and realise the required business benefits, project deliverables are achieved within agreed timescales and budget and the project is delivered in accordance with regulatory, corporate, regional and site regulations, policies, standards and procedures.
• Work with EMEA Business Groups, Stakeholders and Users to identify, understand, develop, analyse, define and document ICT and business project requirements to develop existing and create new business systems/solutions/technology.
• Ensure that EMEA ICT projects are established and operated in accordance with project management best practice, with effective governance, planning, budget management, quality assurance, task oversight and evaluation.
• Lead and manage EMEA ICT Projects ensuring that project products achieve EMEA business objectives/benefits, the project deliverables are achieved within agreed timescales/budget and the project is delivered in accordance with regulatory, corporate, regional and site regulations, policies, standards and procedures.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path activities.
• Prioritise and action project delivery according to agreed project objectives and risks. Manage risks and risk mitigation to a successful outcome.
• Maintain good working relationships with EMEA Business Groups, Stakeholders and Users and Third Party vendors/service providers during project lifecycle and on an ongoing basis.
• Monitor and report on Project progress towards agreed objectives/costs against project plan/ budget.
• Ensure that final project products/deliverables meet the agreed business requirements and project objectives.
• Ensure that all project and business system/solution documentation produced is fit for purpose and is compliant with regulatory and corporate standards.
• Manage the transition of project products from project to Business As Usual
• Develop and implement operational support to ensure that all project products are supported post go-live/release.
• Any other tasks related to ICT area as requested by Manager or Director.
• Experience working within the Pharmaceutical industry highly desirable.
• Strong project management experience with suitable qualifications and a demonstrable track record of delivering successful quality driven cross functional technical and business projects that realise business benefits.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
• Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and coordinate functional and user testing to ensure that implemented business systems/solution achieve business requirements/benefit realisation.
• Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
• Previous experience of working within a multi-vendor environment.
• Strong stakeholder management experience to Executive level.
• Experience of working with external service providers
• Good broad ranging practical knowledge of IT solutions & industry best practices.
• Intermediate/Advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft applications - SharePoint, Project and Visio.
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call (phone number removed)
Key words: Information Technology, ICT, Prince 2, Project Manager, Pharmaceutical, Project Plan, GXP: GMP, EMEA
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.