VP, Asset Management (Real Estate - Based in London)
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
A Singapore listed Real Estate company with global presence. This role supports the Group Chief Investment Officer in the development and implementation of asset management strategies to optimize return on investment and effective deployment of organisation's real estate assets that are owned and/or managed through acquisitions, dispositions, or operations. These include assets across various asset classes in retail, commercial, industrial and residential.
Develop, review and implement long-term asset management plans and strategies.
- Maximize total return for assets through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance. Monitor and report on asset performance.
- Devise and implement asset management and enhancement programs and lead the asset management team to prepare business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, valuation/ financial models, analysis and approvals
- Track performance of completed AEI projects against underwriting parameters and track/explain variances.
- Lead the team and oversee lease management related activities, negotiate lease renewals restructuring and bring new leases to the portfolio
- Responsible for profit/loss, cash flow and performance analysis
Develop recommendations, in consultation with relevant business units, related to organisation's portfolio profile, deployment and redeployment, acquisition, disposal or retirement of assets.
What you need to know/ have:
- Minimally a recognized Degree in Business, Real Estate and/or Finance related disciplines.
- Minimum 10-12 years of relevant experience in asset management in a REIT / real estate fund
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter, possess a high level of initiative, hands-on, resourceful and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, positive, driven and willing to learn.
- Proficient in financial cashflow modelling, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of Argus is an added advantage.
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word to Boon Lai.
EA Registration No.: R
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 11C5663
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified