Service Charge Invoicing Officer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
To administer a comprehensive invoicing service to our business on behalf of the Service Charge team.
* Responsible for ensuring internal invoicing processes are managed correctly and a seamless and accountable service is provided.
* Responsible for preparing and completing DIYSO invoices, including processing and mailout.
* Lead on charging issues on Managed Schemes for the Service Charge team from inception to completion, using sound accounting practices and good relationship management to deliver desired outcomes
* Responsible for administering this area of the service charge activity, and where appropriate take the lead in advising other departments within the business, so as to deliver the service in line with our performance indicators to fulfil the other functions expected within the role.
* Preparation of bulk utility invoice reports and service charge finance reports spreadsheets, including accuracy checking, identifying missing or incorrect invoices and preparing reports for approval.
* Responsible within the service charge team for monitoring, identifying and correcting the coding of bills and invoices and ensure accuracy.
* Responsible for ensuring accurate record keeping of managing agent invoices and support the SCM in informing managing agent budgets for the year ahead.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law