Commercial Gas Engineer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by concept resourcing
Package: Salary from £37,000 to £45,000 / 40 hour week / van with private use /private pension / private healthcare
You will be servicing, diagnosing and repairing Commercial Gas Boilers and heating systems/ equipment. You will be working across your region via jobs sent to your PDA. The jobs will be both PPM and reactive works. Every 1 in 4 weeks you will be the out of hours engineer and attend emergency works that come to the out of hour's line.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- Must be happy to travel into the inner M25
- Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 3 years.
- Must hold valid COCN1, CCN1 and full driving licence.
- Experience on/ with Commercial Boilers - installs, maintenance, service and repair.
- Experience with HVAC systems is desirable but NOT essential.
- 17th Edition/ Electrical skills/ would be desirable but are NOT essential.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
What's on offer?
- Starting salary from £37,000 to £45,000
- 40 hour week
- Fully expensed Van with Private use
- Over time paid at time 1.5 and double time on sundays and bank holidays
- Company mobile
- Company Tablet
- Private health care after 1 year
- Sick pay after 1 year
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Relevant skills: Commercial Gas, Combustion, ACS, COCN1, HVAC, Engineer, Technician
CV Bay Ltd
HVAC Recruitment Ltd
Aneson Kroft Ltd