Children Law Paralegals - Cardiff
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Duncan Lewis Solictors
Duncan Lewis was established in 1998 and employs in excess of 700 staff and consultants across London and the UK.
Duncan Lewis is LEXCEL accredited and proud to have achieved GOLD Investors in People Status since 2009, being the first Law Firm to achieve this, and only one of three Law Firms in England and Wales to have achieved GOLD status.
Due to continued growth, we are now looking to recruit Children Law Paralegals for our Cardiff Office.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Assisting with casework
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
• Dealing with correspondence
• Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
• Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly
• Ensuring compliance with file management
Key Skills Required:
The successful candidate must demonstrate passion and experience in a broad range of publically funded Children Law cases.
• A strong academic background with a Law degree
• Legal experience as a Children Law Paralegal/Advisor
• Clear understanding and application of Children Law
• Business acumen and the ability to market the Company
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook
Candidates with 12 months previous experience will be considered for a Training Contract.