Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Willis Towers Watson
This role supports our Cargo, Fine Art, Jewellery & Specie team. WTW Cargo are specialists in placing and managing Cargo and related risks - whether global or local. Our clients are across all industries, geographies and client segmentation.
Our products are specifically designed to cover the wide ranging exposures faced by individuals & organisation involve in the varied and specialist sectors of the Fine Are, Jewellery & Specie world.
- To provide a proactive level of administrative support to a team and Line Managers. Providing support through administration, organisation and problem solving.
- Using 'Condeco' to book meeting rooms/refreshments/security passes for all the team, updating meetings spread sheet.
- Arranging travel, accommodation and associated tasks i.e. visas. Dealing with complex itinerary planning, pro-actively researching and considering reasonable alternative cost effective travel - often with last minute changes. Obtaining management sign-off for all travel in line with company policy and recording for management reporting.
- Holiday & absence reporting using clash chart to ensure adequate team cover at all times, liaising with HR for absence/maternity etc. Recording all training, corporate and business absences from the office.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for internal and external conferences and seminars
- Expense management for Line Managers, submitting all expenses via the Oracle system. Ensuring in line with compliance and company policies.
- Provide Adhoc tasks to include ordering business cards, managing email distribution lists, Lloyds passes, maintain gifts and entertainment register, absence reporting, arranging social event and assisting other members of the wider administrative team as and when required
- Carry out the on-boarding process for new starters.
- Excellent team administrative skills including at least intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Be able to work comfortably in a flexible and agile working environment with a large team and successfully interact with other business areas as required
- To be proactive and possess the tenacity to effectively support the senior team members
- To be able to work alone and make justified decisions on behalf of the senior team members
- Flexible, adaptable and a good team player with excellent people skills
- Comfortable following systems and processes, and working together with internal and external administrators
- Adaptable to changing systems and internal processes
- High level of organisation and prioritization skills in order to monitor and manage multiple tasks to successfully meet deadlines, often at short notice
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.