Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Blayze
£18,000-£20,000 + Great benefits package
Close to Birmingham train stations
Are you a vibrant and career motivated individual looking for your next exciting Administrator role? We are working alongside a Property Consultancy based in Birmingham City Centre who are on the lookout for somebody to join their Business Support team. Standard working hours are 09:00-17:30 and the firm offer some great additional perks.
The Team Administrator will have the following responsibilities:
- Diary management for the team.
- Answering the telephone and passing on messages.
- Typing up of documents when necessary.
- Organisation of team meetings.
- Meeting and greeting any visitors that come into the office.
- Ordering stationary.
You will need the following:
- Full UK driving licence as you will be required to travel to an office just outside Birmingham for team meetings.
- 12/18 months admin experience.
- Vibrant & Bubbly personality.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages.