Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Flip Out
As a team member for one of our sites, you will be given a variety of opportunities to develop you personally and professionally. Flip Out Brent Cross opened Easter 2017; you will have an opportunity to be part of the team, as well as setting it up for success post-launch.
Here at Flip Out, our success, growth and innovation are what has enabled us to become the market leaders within our sector of the Leisure market. With 64 sites across 9 countries (and growing!), we are a great destination for all ages to enjoy.
Some of the benefits of working as part of Team Flip Out include free jumps (of course!), discounted food on shift and holiday pay (number of days per annum dependent on number of hours worked.)
If you're ready to join this fast-paced, fun and people-focussed environment, here's what will make sure you are perfect for the role at one of our sites:
Passionate about interacting with our guests and delivering an amazing experience every time!
Ability to communicate effectively within our team and with our guests.
Able to work in a fast-paced environment - on your own and as part of our team!
Flexible in your availability; able to work evenings and weekends!
Provide support when needed in various areas of the business.
Working as part of the Brent Cross Team, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Delivering exceptional customer engagement and service as host for parties held at the park.
- Ensuring that all operating procedures are completed to the required standard. - Meeting and greeting the party and party parents and everything through to exiting.
- Create a fun party atmosphere for the children.
- Ensure that your party attends a safety briefing, prior to using the trampolines.
- Ensure that the party and parents are aware of the structure of the party, such as how long each activity will be.
- Prepare your party room before each party and clean up and re-set after use ready for the next party.
- Ensure that food is taken to the party room at the designated time.
- Working within the reception team, greeting groups and customers, customer administration, dealing with customer service enquiries
- Report problems with equipment to Duty Manager on duty.
- Other duties as assigned by management that are needed by the business.
This role will suit any individual who has lots of energy to give, keen on development within the sports/fitness industry and has a passion for delivering a world class experience to the public.
Be quick - we don't want you to miss out on this amazing opportunity to become part of our team!