Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Westray Recruitment Consultants
This is an exciting time for you to join a leading private sector, land development employer in the North East as a Projects Administrator. Adopting a corporate and professional approach, with a high level of care given to their employees, this is an opportunity not to be missed and could be somewhere you can build a long-term career with continuous professional development and training opportunities along the way. The business is now looking for additional secretarial support for their Project teams, so if you carry recent experience in a similar role and feel this type of business could be the ideal fit for you, then apply now!
As Projects Administrator, you will be responsible for providing efficient and high quality administrative and secretarial support to Project Managers across the different divisions in the business. You will be professional, organised and systematic in your approach, able to be proactive, flexible and manage multiple priorities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and distributing core documentation
- Ensuring core documentation is accurately maintained and recorded
- Organising project meetings, including taking minutes, circulating them and chasing action points
- Arranging and attending exhibitions
- Diary management for multiple colleagues, involving organising, managing and co-ordinating events
- Setting up and monitoring project and operational mail boxes
- Handling, organising and prioritising correspondence via post and e-mail
- Providing IT support using Microsoft Office for correspondence, reports, spreadsheets and presentations
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the Projects Administrator role, you must:
- Carry at least two years' secretarial experience
- Be confident in minute taking
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have excellent IT skills in using Microsoft Office
- Hold a clean, UK driving licence
Ideally, you will also:
- Have worked to support key projects within a business
- Have a minimum typing speed of 45wpm
- Have experience of using Microsoft OneDrive
For the Projects Administrator role the starting salary will be up to £21,000, dependent on experience. There is also a company bonus on offer.
This is a full-time permanent position in which you will work from 830am until 5pm, Monday - Thursday and 830am until 4pm on a Friday.
You will benefit from 25 days' annual leave (+ bank holidays), which increases with length of service. There is also a company pension scheme and health and wellbeing discount opportunities.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
Please apply for this position and your CV will go direct to our Commercial Consultant Katie Newton who is leading the search. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please get in touch with Katie on or via email at