Investment Banking Analyst - Consumer Products & Retail
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by UBS
Are you a strong analytical and inventive thinker? Do you enjoy developing pitch ideas for stakeholders, clients and investors?
We're looking for an investment banking analyst to:
• develop pitch book presentations to explain industry trends, discuss client options and recommend strategies to meet client goals
• generate new ideas and creative approaches that push the business forward
• identify and meet client needs, coordinating and working alongside senior colleagues and investors
• create and analyze financial models
• spot problems, generate options and recommend solutions (you're a contingency planner by nature)
You'll be working in the CP&R team in New York. Our team is responsible for growing a successful team that has a number of retained large and mid-cap client relationships; work on a wide range of public and private transactions. You'll play an important role in advising clients on a range of market and strategic matters.
• good understanding and hands-on exposure to performing data analysis of financial or client data
• ideally you have 1-2 years' experience working within investment banking
• bachelor's degree or equivalent in Economics, Finance or a related field
• solid financial analysis skills, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material quickly
• adaptable, able to seamlessly transition between multiple topic areas like M&A, Leveraged Finance, and ECM
• prior experience in or strong interest in the Consumer Products & Retail sector
• driven and creative with exemplary integrity
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. Job Reference # 185943BR