Renewable Energy Business Administrator
Posted on Oct 13, 2022 by Your Eco
A dynamic graduate business adminsitrator is needed to join our team of passionate renewable energy industry professionals.
A successful Business Administrator will have various prerequisite skills and qualifications that includes having outstanding people skills and the ability to build good relationships to succeed in their profession, in addition they should also have the following skills :
- Proven verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prepare reports and budgets
- Excellent filing and sorting skills and the ability to manage business correspondence
- Excellent bookkeeping skills and proficiency with relevant computer software
- Rapid data entry, attention to details and good editing skills
- Ability to operate office gadgets such as printers and copiers
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Good research skills, data analysis and the ability to translate complex data into a simple format
Ideal candidates have experience working in departments such as general operations, finance, human resources, accounting or other administrative roles. Candidates with additional experience in developing support plans, managing files and sending payments for invoices are often preferred.Please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV with video on 'What You Would Bring to the BA role."