Part Time Copywriter
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Aquent
Our Leading eCommerce Client is looking for a Copywriter!
This position will be part time (20-25 hours per week) and will be remote but the candidate must be in the Bay Area. This role may evolve into full time/40 hours per week on site so we are seeking candidates who could potentially work full time in their San Jose campus
The Ads Field Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic, versatile writer who has extensive experience writing ad campaign assets for a B2C audience. Additionally, we are looking for a writer to help copy edit a range of multi-channel creative assets for sales materials, integrated marketing campaigns targeted to a B2B audience. This is a contract position, reporting to the Head of Field Marketing and will be part of a our creative services team committed to delivering effective ad campaigns. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with creative concepting in addition to various types of marketing copy, including emails, ads, case studies, site copy, and sales collateral. We need a writer interested in brand voice who can create clear, concise messaging that resonates with our advertiser audiences. Partnering closely with Design and various Business Unit Teams, this position requires a collaborative, creative thinker who can iterate quickly to solve messaging puzzles. A successful Copywriter is excited about and compelled by all of the storytelling possibilities inherent in diverse moments. You've got an amazing portfolio of work showcasing your awesomeness. And last but NOT least, you are an overall delight to be around, self-motivated, and proud of putting out some best-in-class work.
• Work in partnership with designers to develop and optimize ad campaign assets including banners, landing pages, and that communicate to consumers/buyers.
• Copy edit marketing content that is purposeful, on-brand, and high-quality, including infographics, emails, direct mail, custom sales presentations, white papers, case studies, one sheeters.
• Adapt and adhere to processes in a newly formed Creative services organization
• Get to know client's audiences to ensure we're messaging to them in a meaningful way
• Understand and evaluate the competitive landscape
• 4+ years in B2B and B2C Marketing Writing, Copywriting, Editing, Content Management, or related field
• BA in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communication, or related field
• Excellent concepting, copywriting and editing skills
• Strong verbal communicator and presenter
• Self-starter, problem-solver attitude
• Ability to think creatively under pressure and to deadline
• Ability to work effectively to quickly changing priorities and processes
• Active participation in brainstorms and meetings; not afraid to ask questions and drive for clarity
• Ability to work independently and as part of a highly-communicative team
• Extremely effective and organized; able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Ecommerce/Digital Retail experience a plus
• Experience working with B2B (Business to Business)