Bar Assistant – 4* Hotel – Leicestershire -£18,000
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
We are currently working with a beautiful 4 Red Star Victorian style hotel set in Leicestershire, set within expansive grounds, this breath-taking venue offers fine dining in 2 restaurants, 44 luxurious bedrooms, 6 conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 80 and an outdoor theatre.
As Bar Assistant your main duties include -
- Ensuring a welcoming and attentive service to all customers
- Ensuring the bars and FOH area are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Restocking and replenishing bar inventory and supplies
- Upselling at every given opportunity
- Ensuring correct billing procedures are followed
The ideal Bar Assistant will have previous experience working in a similar position. You will be friendly, able to interact with all guests and always wanting to better yourself. Your number 1 priority will be to ensure the best customer service is provided at all times and you will be able to work effectively in a team and on your own.
The successful Bar Assistant will report into the F&B Supervisor, will work 40 hours a week on any 5 days out of 7 and will be paid a salary of £18,000 per annum.
If you think you would make the perfect Bar Assistant at this great venue, please apply below