Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Eden Boys' School, Birmingham
Eden Boys' School, Birmingham
Required September 2019
Main Pay Scale, Full Year, Full Time
Eden Boys' School, Birmingham is a new 11-18 Academy, which opened in September 2015 and will grow to have 800 pupils. It will be part of a successful family of schools, run by Star Academies. Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding English Teacher to join our team.
- have a degree
- be able to deliver English to GCSE level
- be an 'outstanding' and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners
- be prepared to deliver after school intervention and enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of 'promoting a culture of educational excellence'
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
To apply please visit our website via the button below.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please call .
Closing date: 28 th January at 4pm
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Tong Leadership Academy, Bradford
Timeplan Education Group Ltd
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Prospero Group LTD
Coba Education Ltd