Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Contact Centre Partners
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working alongside one of the UK's most successful independent businesses. With offices based all throughout the South due to their continuing growth we are delighted to support them as they look to recruit a Customer Service Advisor within their vibrant and busy contact centre in Sidcup, Kent.
The role of a Customer Service Advisor within this organisation will be to take responsibility for the whole customer journey and ensure high levels of high customer satisfaction is maintained.
The role will entail but not limited to:
- A mixture of inbound/outbound calls
- Answering all enquiries from customers in various methods.
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Working towards and exceeding targets
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Target driven to deliver a consistently high level of customer service.
- Experience working within a fast paced environment
- Previous Contact Centre experience is desirable.
For more information on this role or to be considered please send your CV
Sheridan Ward Recruitment Services
Pertemps Recruitment Partnership
TUI in the UK
Mark James Search Limited
The Works Recruitment Ltd
Burton Bolton & Rose Recruitment Services Limited