Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Distinct Recruitment
£24k - £27k
Beautiful offices, vibrant business, a varied and enjoyable workload - what more could you want?! A large part of this role will be customer facing - so if you enjoy going out to see customers face to face and supporting the MD with winning new business, this is a fantastic opportunity so get in touch!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Working closely with the Managing Director, you will help prepare, co-ordinate and deliver on team activities.
· Help with preparing proposals.
· Help produce PowerPoint presentations and workbooks.
· Organise travel and hotel bookings for meetings and events.
· Attend pre-sales meetings, noting actions and minutes.
· Manage the communications with clients and potential clients.
· Organising sales events, customer days, including venue management, logistics and catering.
· Take on general administrative tasks to support the sales activities.
- Excellent IT skills (Confident using MS Office - PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
CRC Recruitment Ltd
Kemp Recruitment Ltd
Smart 10 ltd
Burton Bolton & Rose Recruitment Services Limited
Kream Motor Recruitment (Isca) Ltd