Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Eileen Richards Recruitment Limited
Customer Service Advisor
Full Time Permanent Vacancy
£18,500 p.a. + Uncapped Monthly Bonus
- Would you like to be part of a hugely successful, national company with great opportunities?
- Do you strive to give the best customer service?
- Are you confident to resolve queries without seeking senior support?
Our client, a national company, well known within their industry are offering excellent training and career progression are currently recruiting for experienced Customer Service Advisor's. Based in North Leicestershire our client will give you the opportunity to put all of your talents to good use, developing your career with a national growing brand.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming calls from customers, resolving queries, processing orders and quotations.
- Work towards company annual objectives.
- Exceeding personal KPI's including talk time, wrap time, call answer rate and quality monitoring.
- Dealing with customer pricing, quotations and account issues.
- Own and resolve complex customer queries accurately and efficiently.
- Assist with retrieval of overdue debt collection for Domestic Customers.
- Calculating and discussing the benefits of Direct Debit use for domestic customers.
- Prepare communications to customers (e.g. letters / emails).
- Update appropriate systems to capture relevant information and maintaining accurate records.
- Provide input to specific projects to improve systems and processes that will help deliver a better customer experience.
- Ensuring that all work is compliant and in line with company regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Driven and customer focused attitude.
- Experience working in a contact centre environment desirable, not essential.
- Key understanding of Customer Service delivery.
- Experience of working within a Customer Services environment and working to and exceeding targets.
- Excellent communication skills are a must, both verbal and written.
- Resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Good attention to detail and keen to learn.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays pro rata.
- Base salary increase after passing of probation period.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Paid overtime for weekend working.
- Life insurance.
- Onsite training provided by qualified and highly experienced trainers.
- Free onsite parking available.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Sheridan Ward Recruitment Services
Pertemps Recruitment Partnership
TUI in the UK
Mark James Search Limited
The Works Recruitment Ltd
Burton Bolton & Rose Recruitment Services Limited