Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Forecourt Eye LTD
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join a fast paced and busy company operating in Leeds. Based in Morley, the successful applicant will earn a salary of £15,600 - £16,575 per annum on a 37.5-hour permanent contract. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm. (flexibility on hours can be discussed at interview stage, if required)
Forecourt Eye Ltd work with petrol retailers across the UK reclaiming unpaid fuel costs. Our company aim is to reduce Forecourt crime across the UK, whilst reclaiming fuel losses back to the garages.
We are looking for people with a proven track record of great customer service, along with basic administration skills who would like to gain a career.
- First point of contact on the telephone, liaising with both customers and members of the public
- Updating notes on a shared system
- Printing & Posting letters
- Entry of data on to a spread sheet
- Managing Emails
- Processing payments on an online system
- Any other administrative tasks required
- A team player
- Strong confident telephone experience
- Effective communication skills, both spoken and written
- A positive, proactive approach to the job role
- Ability to resolve situations using own initiative
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a small team
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Demonstrates a high level of commitment and is able to work in a busy environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure when necessary to deliver to tight deadlines
In addition to a salary, the successful Customer Service Advisor will receive 22 days paid annual leave, excluding bank holidays, free parking, close to local amenities and great transport links.
If you wish to apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV.