Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by The Candidate Ltd
Think you've got what it takes to lead a team to success? If you're experienced in SEO then join our client as their new SEO Manager! With over stores across the UK, this thriving retailer is waiting for you!
Our client is a successful UK retailer and they are looking to expand their team with a successful individual who has a talent for SEO. With a strong high-street presence and a successful online existence, this is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking retailer with an impeccable reputation!
The SEO Manager will be responsible for the development of the online and social media presence to help drive revenue. The ideal candidate will have the ability to increase revenue and profitability across the UK as well as drive SEO traffic. They will be confident in leading the team to success and manage effectively to achieve all targets.
The Main Responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
- Work with members of the team to conceptualise SEO strategies that will help drive high growth in traffic, revenue and profits.
- Ensure SEO targets are met.
- Encourage the team to work effectively and ensure SEO best practice is followed through all content and activity.
- Devise content marketing strategies that can assist in international expansion.
- Collect and collate data analytics and use strategically to identify opportunities for growth in the company.
- Monitor key figures and evaluate all activity.
- Stay up to date with successes and ensure all SEO practices are as effective as possible.
The Required skills of the SEO Manager.
- Proven experience in delivering successful SEO strategies in a retail environment.
- Confident with data analytics to aid decision making.
- Dedicated manager with the skills and experience to support the team.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of industry SEO tools such as Google Analytics.
Does this sound like you? Apply now.
360 Resourcing Solutions Ltd
EASYWEB NFP RECRUITMENT