Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by mecscomms
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic, progressive and friendly team?
Are you looking to build your career in administration and office support?
If is currently recruiting for an office support administrator to work in the capacity of Scheduling and Resource Coordinator on a long term contract assignment in Manchester M22. We will consider applicants from a wide range of backgrounds including those with retail, customer services, office administration and similar commercial experience or entry level / junior / school and college leavers. Find out more below…
JUNIOR ADMINISTRATOR / RESOURCE SCHEDULING COORDINATOR
Duration: 12 months+
Location: Manchester M22
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00 - 17.30
Junior / Entry Level Administrator, Data Entry, Office Support, Order Management Executive, Co-ordinator, Project Assistant, Administration, Admin Clerk, Administrative Officer, temp, temporary, Telco, Government, Telecoms, IT, Excel, Microsoft Office, SC, BC, BPSS, DV, Government, Security Cleared.
Global company looking for a junior / entry level administrator to work in the capacity of Scheduling and Resource Coordinator on a long term contract assignment. You will deliver administrative support for the order management and provisioning coordination team. Duties will include carrying out data entry, handling a central email inbox, updating project plans, database records, customer information and communicating tasks/orders/requests across the department.
- Monitoring and actioning a central mailbox with incoming queries and requests
- Coordinating between delivery teams to schedule orders and change requests
- Vetting requests to schedule an engineer's time to ensure the correct information has been given
- Assigning engineers to customer projects
- Coordinating remote engineers time and keeping their schedules up to date
- Ensuring that business partners have received confirmation of resource within SLAs
- Dedicated management of out of hours requests
- Handling partner concerns for resource and task closures
- Building relationships with engineers and our internal customers
- Raising customer orders on the Remedy system, and communicating details with customers
- Generating monthly reports to trigger billing
- Grant access for remote login to customer devices
- Management of customer records and accurate communication with Order Desk
- Collating order details and verifying user device names
- Ensuring device accessibility for remote access and alarms monitoring
- Solving issues with records seeding from background systems
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Communication and organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in working in a corporate office environment
: uniting opportunity with ambition in Telecoms | Media | Technology
mecscomms is the brand name of MECS Communications Ltd who provide permanent & contract recruitment consultancy service as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.
For more information or a list of current vacancies, please see our web site at mecscomms.co.uk
Cooper Lomaz Recruitment Limited
University of Exeter (Graduate Business Partnership)
Whitehall Resources Ltd