Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Midas Recruitment
As the Sales Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Handling the National Accounts, processing orders and meeting deadlines for customer's orders/requirements.
- Processing weekly reports/updates
- Working as part of a team to ensure the highest level of work produced
The successful candidate for the role of Sales Administrator will have:
- Strong or previous experience working in Excel
- Able to communicate with customers at all levels
- Highly organised able to work on own initiative
In return the Sales Administrator will receive a basic salary of £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Working hours are: Monday - Thursday, 8:30am - 5:00pm. Friday, 9:00am - 1:30pm
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details