Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Aspire Cambridge - Kettering - Milton Keynes
Aspire cambridge are recruiting for a Client Co-ordinator/Receptionist for a well established dental practice in Central Cambridge. To proactively manage the non-clinical relationship with potential and existing clients, providing first class customer service.
- Manage all enquiries from potential new clients, providing information on the services offered by the practice, according to practice brand standards. Ensure fast follow-up to all enquiries, with the aim of booking an appointment and achieving new clients for the practice. Send out welcome packs and other relevant information where required.
- Effectively manage the appointment book for all dentist/hygienists/specialists, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met, and the booking system is followed. Manage the holiday/days worked and rescheduling systems for all procedures.
- Proactively market the services of the practice, with the aim of recruiting new clients and selling appropriate additional services/products to existing clients.
- Manage the systems for following -up contacts and recall contacts
- Manage the systems for treatment plan reactivation
- Manage the systems for referral and testimonials
- Oversee general mailings, proactively manage all follow up and monitor the responses
- Involvement in practice open evenings, events and other marketing campaigns
Manage the reception and client lounge. To include:
- Meeting and greeting all clients, providing a customer-focused and seamless patient journey according to the practice's brand standards
- Welcoming new clients to the practice and introducing them to the practice philosophy
- Answer all enquiries according to the practice's brand standards
- Managing the patient journey post-treatment in order to build long term relationships with clients. Provide and explain payment options where appropriate, take payment and book and book the next meeting. Manage referral and testimonial systems. See reception folder
- Ensure the front of house is maintained to a high standard and complete daily housekeeping tasks, according to the practice's brand standards.
Monitor And maintain the relevant systems, in order to provide regular reports to the management team on:
- Appointment book capacity
- Daily production
- New client numbers and referral sources
- Treatment plan take-up and follow-up contact
- Patient recall response
- Other marketing and event response
- The systems for the appointment book, and planning for all patients after their appointment with the dentist
Assist the fee-earners in take-up of treatment plans: To include:
- Discuss treatment options with the patient, identify any concerns and objections, answer their questions and gain agreement to a treatment plan that meets the patient's needs.
- Write up and issue all treatment plans such as that they meet the patients desired outcomes
- Contact all patients within 14 days of sending their treatment plan, with the aim of confirming the go ahead for their treatment. Discuss any issues and book the appropriate appointments, discuss payment options and take payments as necessary
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Mon to Fri - 8:30am - 5:30pm
Salary: £10.00 per hour
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an employment agency in regards to this permanent vacancy.
Our Recruitment Consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise in Temporary Staffing Solutions and Permanent Introductions across our seven Specialist Recruitment Divisions; Office Support, Legal & HR - Industrial & Manufacturing - Finance & Accountancy - Hospitality - IT & Engineering - Sales & Marketing - Scientific & Medical. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it's no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By "placing people first".