Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Office Angels
As an integral part of the Marketing Department, this role will serve as a key driver in supporting the company through its next stage of growth. This is a fast paced role where the appointed individual will be responsible for supporting the creation and delivery of outstanding communications and marketing campaigns to support the business' retention and growth strategy.
1. Assisting with the creation of commercial proposals and responses to tender.
2. Building pitch books and various presentation materials.
3. Co-ordinating the referrals process for individuals based overseas who require financial advice.
4. Assisting the marketing team in delivering communication plans.
5. Delivering various marketing activities to support business critical projects and campaigns.
6. Creating email newsletters and digital marketing campaigns.
7. Co-ordinating and writing content for both hard copy and digital communications.
8. Ensuring content and format of all digital marketing is in accordance with the organisation's brand guidelines and all relevant legislation.
9. Supporting the Campaigns Manager in building, tracking and analysing campaigns.
10. Helping to monitoring and report on activities and providing relevant management information.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy