Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by EMR
Britain's most loved home brand are looking for an experienced SEO Manager to explore, optimise and grow all elements to their SEO which remains the no.1 digital priority for 2019.
The role will require the creation and presentation of SEO briefs within the business that will be used to influence other teams so the ability to think with a commercial mindset and to be confident presenting information and influencing them to get onboard with ideas is critical.
- Supporting Technical, Content and Outreach based SEO initiatives as required and delivering results against the overall SEO strategy
- Liaise with the SEO agency; driving efficiencies and opportunity in all elements of SEO
- Work collaboratively with development, PR, merchandising, trading, marketing and operations to drive excellence in SEO and exploit all potential opportunities.
- Link with the wider media and digital marketing team (particularly paid search) to join up all activity to optimise results and exceed the operating plan where possible.
- Strong background in SEO with a proven track record of delivering large scale Technical SEO changes
- Experience working on/with large scale retail websites and influencing other teams
- Strong presentation skills both to internal senior colleagues and external stakeholders
- Highly numerate and able to thrive in a fact and data-driven environment
- Excellent stakeholder management, proven experience of influencing in a complex business
If you are a highly meticulous SEO professional armed with a high level of motivation and positive attitude, this may be an exciting opportunity for you.