Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Midas Recruitment
Opportunity for a Digital Analyst to join our client a leading advertising agency based in Birmingham.
As the Digital Analyst you will be:
- Designing, building and maintaining databases in BigQuery
- Write bespoke SQL queries for ad-hoc analytic requests
- Working closely with the client-side analytics team on big data analytics projects including attribution modelling, use flows (page sequences) and Segmentation
- Building and maintaining dashboards in Tableau/ Google Data Studio
- Support the development of strategic initiatives across digital properties and platforms
The successful candidate for the role of Digital Analyst will have:
- Experience working with mixed disciplinary teams ideally in an integrated or similar agency environment or client-side as part of a digital/ platform team
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Database design/ architecture experience
- Knowledge of database warehousing tools - eg. Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift
- Advanced SQL query writing expertise including window functions, nested queries and joins
In return, the Digital Analyst will receive a basic salary of £26,000 - £32,000 (salary dependant on experience).
To apply for the job of Digital Analyst click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.