Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Spear Recruitment
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 OTE
Hours: 9:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday
Our client based in Acton is currently looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their existing team
As the Property Manager you will be working closely with the Senior Property Manager to create and deliver a continually exceptional property management service to all of our valued clients.
You will be expected to build relationships with our clients, inspiring their trust and confidence to build your portfolio through excellent service. Our client has built a business through referrals and recommendations, so it is paramount that the client would want the business to manage their future purchases, so you are our brand ambassador. These relationships are built on trust, transparency and absolute integrity. Strong communication skills with meticulous attention to detail both verbally and written with a good level of IT literacy are a must for the role
- Manage the property portfolio in order to maximise office income including the retention of properties and clients.
- Co-ordinate with all stakeholders to manage property maintenance issues efficiently and in a timely manner
- Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, EPC's and all other legal documentation to ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation.
- Liaise with an independent inventory company and front office staff to ensure a smooth check in /out process.
- Arrange and carry out property inspections including reporting findings to the Landlord and arranging remedial works and/or follow up visits if required.
- Manage all tenancy renewals and secure renewal fees from Landlords and Tenants.
- Provide holiday cover for colleagues working in new tenancy administration and property accounts
- Deal with complaints from Landlords and Tenants.
- Handle deposit dispute negotiations.
- Administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the office.
- Maintaining standards according to company policy and ARLA
- Reaching targets and company KPI'S
- Ensuring administrative records are kept up to date at all times
- Assisting in the collation of key performance statistics to head office
- Answering general enquiries from applicants
- Complete responsibility for 100-120 properties.
- Minimum of 1 year working in Property Management
- GSCE English and Maths grade C or above
- ARLA preferred but not essential
- Driving licence.
This vacancy is being managed by James Bedding at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on and
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.